The door frame that’s built to endure
Personalize the look of your home according to its design and your own lifestyle. No door in your home takes more punishment than your entry doors. Entry doors need to be extra-tough and durable because they undergo the most wear and tear. The frames they hang on also endure repeated stress and strain as the doors are opened and closed again and again… day after day after day… Our frames offer life-long durability you need!
The possibilities are virtually endless—single or double entrance doors, transoms, 1 or 2 opening panels, inward or outward opening windows, 1 or 2 side panels, and more!
- Superior durability: Door frames made from an exclusive lead-free 100% virgin uPVC compound that’s longer lasting than ever with special properties that prevent discoloration. The advanced design creates extra resistance to bangs, slams and other impacts. All PVC jambs won’t rust, rot, weaken, warp or swell.
- Maximum insulation: Triple weather stripping at side stiles and 3-point contact weather stripping at meeting stiles improve insulation, virtually eliminating air infiltration. A stable PVC frame that gives you a perfect weatherproof fit all year round... airtight and watertight—no drafts, no leaks.
- Increassed protection: A door is only as strong as its frame. The rugged PVC stands up to vandalism, while hinge seatings are reinforced against break and entry. A rugged but flexible design makes them ideal supports for a full range of indoor-outdoor lock systems and latches.
- Design: Corners join on tough, sealing gaskets—no messy chemical caulking. These door frames are as rigid as any wooden frame on the market today. Plus the PVC surface will not buckle in sunlight or heat. Fully compatible with all our top of the line window frames and accessories. Brickmold design is functional and attractive.
- Door frames fit for any job: Fully reversible for in-swing or out-swing applications, they can be assembled for virtually any entry door configuration. Match a wide selection of sidelight styles and glazings!
Visit the P.H. Tech Difference section for more on how windows produced by manufacturers in the P.H. Tech network surpass other products on the market.
All-PVC entry door
Steel entry door